It is also important to pay attention to the feminization of search terms and to feminize posts in letters, not abbreviations. Finally, expressions such as “propose,” “seek” or “hiring” are to be banned. The latter weighs down the title without providing any relevant information,
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Which Is Better For Your Business: SEO or PPC? - The Good Men Project (blog)The Good Men Project (blog)Which Is Better For Your Business: SEO or PPC?The Good Men Project (blog)Whether you're a start-up or an SME, there are plenty of different options to take, with two of the most common in the realm of digital marketing being SEO and PPC. Here, we're taking a closer look at the […]
- How to Balance SEO Strategy with Brand Storytelling - The Content Standard by SkywordThe Content Standard by SkywordHow to Balance SEO Strategy with Brand StorytellingThe Content Standard by SkywordOf the three main pillars of SEO strategy—crawlability, content, and credibility—content is the heart of SEO. And as content creators, we must take a holistic approach to producing content. An essential part of this is integrating SEO strategy with ...How […]
- AI & SEO: Keeping Up with Google Rankbrain in 2018 and Beyond - MarTech AdvisorAI & SEO: Keeping Up with Google Rankbrain in 2018 and BeyondMarTech AdvisorOver the years, SEO has gone through several transformations. Starting from simple keyword targeting through to complex website optimization processes, to the ever-dynamic tactics to optimize content across multiple devices, SEO rules are ever changing.
- SearchCap: Google Assistant ups its game, SMX East, SEO traffic projections & more - Search Engine LandSearch Engine LandSearchCap: Google Assistant ups its game, SMX East, SEO traffic projections & moreSearch Engine LandThere is no such thing as being negative SEO-proof, says contributor Joe Sinkwitz. All you can do is take steps to lessen the probability of becoming a victim. Here's how to reduce attack vectors and protect your site. Ask […]