It is also important to pay attention to the feminization of search terms and to feminize posts in letters, not abbreviations. Finally, expressions such as “propose,” “seek” or “hiring” are to be banned. The latter weighs down the title without providing any relevant information,
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- SEO Is A Must For Small Businesses: Here's How To Get Started - ForbesForbesSEO Is A Must For Small Businesses: Here's How To Get StartedForbesIf this means you have to take a crash course on search engine optimization (SEO), so be it. Another option is to create your website and then solicit SEO services from a reputable company. Although you may not have a large budget as a […]
- Rich Snippets: A Valuable And Underutilized SEO Strategy - ForbesForbesRich Snippets: A Valuable And Underutilized SEO StrategyForbesIn reviewing your latest digital marketing strategy, perhaps you feel like you've dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's, yet you're still not ranking as high as you'd like. You've optimized the title tags and meta descriptions and targeted all ...
- 23 SEO & Search Takeaways from Google's Gary Illyes - Search Engine JournalSearch Engine Journal23 SEO & Search Takeaways from Google's Gary IllyesSearch Engine JournalGary Illyes, Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, opened up Pubcon in Las Vegas this morning talking about what's new with Google and what you need to know about optimizing for search. Here are the highlights.
- Video: Three easy steps to ace SEO – every time - Media UpdateMedia UpdateVideo: Three easy steps to ace SEO – every timeMedia UpdateIf your content isn't specifically designed to be found by search engines like Google or Yahoo, it won't be. media update shows you how to make your brand's content more SEO-friendly and improve your SEO strategy. Video: Three easy steps to ace SEO ...and more »