It is also important to pay attention to the feminization of search terms and to feminize posts in letters, not abbreviations. Finally, expressions such as “propose,” “seek” or “hiring” are to be banned. The latter weighs down the title without providing any relevant information,
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- SEO for Agencies: A Proven Guide to Unlocking Organic Growth - Business 2 CommunitySEO for Agencies: A Proven Guide to Unlocking Organic GrowthBusiness 2 CommunityUnless SEO forms a core part of your offering, it will likely rank near the bottom of the list. Part of the reason for the general agency apathy towards SEO is its complexity and competitiveness. You aren't just competing against other agencies; you're ...and […]
- 4 SEO trends communicators should track - PR DailyPR Daily4 SEO trends communicators should trackPR DailyRanking first on a Google search engine results page (SERP) is considered an honorable achievement—but it's not the only goal that matters. If you don't rank first, there's a lot you can do to improve your organic search results. Here are four search ...50 Tips for Website SEO […]
- Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard, shares 7 SEO Tactics Everyone Should Avoid - PR Newswire (press release)Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard, shares 7 SEO Tactics Everyone Should AvoidPR Newswire (press release)In business you often face risk-reward scenarios. Is the potential risk worth the possible reward? When it comes to SEO that situation happens when people decide to use what are known as "black-hat" or "gray-hat" techniques to earn better rankings quickly.
- SEO: Building a 301 Redirect Strategy - Practical EcommercePractical EcommerceSEO: Building a 301 Redirect StrategyPractical EcommerceWhen a site's URLs change, 301 redirects are crucial to preserve and grow natural search performance. Organic search rankings depend in large part on link authority: the quantity and quality of links from other sites to your own. That link authority ...