It is also important to pay attention to the feminization of search terms and to feminize posts in letters, not abbreviations. Finally, expressions such as “propose,” “seek” or “hiring” are to be banned. The latter weighs down the title without providing any relevant information,
- What types of links you should build to boost your website SEO? - Best in AustraliaWhat types of links you should build to boost your website SEO? Best in AustraliaLinks improve your websites google search rankings. More links simply mean higher rankings. An SEO expert will help you build useful backlinks to boost your ...
- Citation Building Still Matters for Local SEO and We Have Proof - Business 2 CommunityCitation Building Still Matters for Local SEO and We Have Proof Business 2 CommunityYour business isn't appearing when you search for your keywords on Google, and that's a real bummer. Or, maybe your competitors are simply out-ranking you ...
- Solstice Sunglasses overhauls its SEO strategy - DigitalCommerce360Solstice Sunglasses overhauls its SEO strategy DigitalCommerce360The sunglass retailer redesigned and recoded its ecommerce site to double down on SEO. Since the relaunch, its overall web traffic increased 66%, traffic from ...
- Why the Divide Between SEOs & Developers Is a HUGE Problem (& How to Fix It) - Search Engine JournalWhy the Divide Between SEOs & Developers Is a HUGE Problem (& How to Fix It) Search Engine JournalThe lack of communication between SEOs and developers is costing businesses time and money. Here's how we can work better together.
- White Hat SEO 101: A Comprehensive Guide - Demotix.comWhite Hat SEO 101: A Comprehensive Guide Demotix.comWhite hat SEO comes with numerous advantages, other than preventing your website to be banned from search engines. In the long run, it is cheaper than black ...